Click thumbnail to view photo
416 Main is conveniently located at the corner of Main Street and Jefferson, across from the Peoria County Courthouse, with Caterpillar offices just one block away. The Peoria Civic Center and the Hotel Marriott Pere Marquette are located in close proximity, along with the downtown food court, and the quaint food pushcarts. This historic building anchors the heart of downtown Peoria and is very vibrant today with $5.5 million of infrastructure improvements. Many of the suites have been totally updated and are home to some of Peoria's most prestigious law firms and other leading companies.
Formerly known as the First National Bank Building then the Commerce Building, 416 Main has a beautiful marble-lined Lobby, with most of the elevator lobbies and corridors marble-lined as well. The history of the building dates to the 1920's and it is one of the only remaining Terra Cotta buildings in the area. 416 Main is visible for miles to all traveling Interstate 74 through Peoria.
416 Main is ready to custom design an office for your business that will give you a premier location enjoyed by our quality tenants for over 80 years. We also provide on-site management services for fast response to tenant needs.
- Turn-key space custom designed to your specifications
- New electrical, HVAC, and lighting
- Parking in an adjacent parking deck with a convenient sky-walk connection
- Multiple suites available from 311 s.f. up to over 15,000 s.f.
- Available fiber-optic lines
Commerce Building - Available Space
- Suite 100 - 10,480 s.f - can be subdivided. Former Commerce Bank space
- Suite 200 - 15,300 s.f. - can be subdivided. Former Commerce Bank Trust space
- Suite 300 - 3,304 s.f.
- Suite 312 - 2,233 s.f. (can be combined with Suite 300)
- Suite 403 - 1,252 s.f.
- Suite 500 - 4,637 s.f.
- Suite 517 - 526 s.f.
- Suite 529 - 3,334 s.f.
- Suite 533 - 620 s.f.
- Suite 719 - 1,823 s.f.
- Suite 723 - 673 s.f.
- Suite 800 - 1,750 s.f.
- Suite 811 - 1,014 s.f.
- Suite 815 - 2,059 s.f.
- Suite 915 - 4,046 s.f.
- Suite 920 - 311 s.f.
- Suite 917 - 2,277 s.f. (can be combined with suite 923)
- Suite 923 - 1,316 s.f (can be combined with suite 917)
- Suite 933 - 1,182 s.f.
- Suite 1201 -2,276.5 s.f. - currently unavailable
All s.f. numbers are approximate and are subject to final verification according to BOMA measurement standards. Many of these suite sizes can be changed according to tenant space needs. There are also options to make relocations to allow for a larger office/suite combination.