Riverfront Arts District
USAGE: Office, Retail
Size: 17,557 total sq. ft.
- 3 stories plus garden level
- 2nd floor available, 5,100 s.f.
- 3rd floor available, 5,200 s.f.
- Energy efficient HVAC & windows
- High capacity electrical systems
- Fiber optics available
- Ample parking
- ADA compliant
Historic circa 1887 building. From its mahogany front to its 16 foot high plank ceilings, it is truly impressive inside and out. With front and rear entrances, the Ironfront allows for easy access to the parking lot under the Bob Michel Bridge and the 350 car parking deck at 401 Water. Be a part of the riverfront revitalization, make the Ironfront home to your business.